Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Intan Nor Asmarina Razali (4th year) for Academic Director



Assalamualaikum and a very good day =)
I'm Intan Nor Asmarina Razali, 4th year student would like to run for the Academic Director post in the upcoming MSA 2012/2013 election. I've ran the post before in the MSA 2011/2012 board and I really hope that all of you are happy with my works. Thus, if you think that I'm eligible enough to run this post again, do vote for me.
One of my aims for this next era is to introduce the culture of street-smart-medical-students in all of the hearts of us,Volgogradians. It's really great if all of us can be an all-rounder doctor. From the academic point of view, I'm thinking of organizing more events in cooperation with all the academic representatives from IMAM, VMIA , and MCSC.
Last but not least, I cannot promise you much as 'Action speaks louder than words'. So,think wisely.
Finally, may He eases us in everything we do. InsyaAllah.

nama : INTAN NOR ASMARINA RAZALI
tahun pengajian : TAHUN 4
jawatan yg dipilih : ACADEMIC DIRECTOR

No comments:

Post a Comment