Monday, October 22, 2012

Greetings from Head of EC

Assalamualaikum W.B.T and greetings to all.

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for being given the chance to head the Election Committee for the term 2012/2013. 

Let me start out by indulging with all of you the importance of our MSA elections. The people that we choose, are the people who are suppose to voice out all our concerns, opinions and expressions during our study life in Volgograd. 


Rest assured that this elections, under my tenure will be conducted fairly and transparently. The elections will be conducted systematically and orderly. All nominees WILL BE ALLOWED to post their campaign on this page. All updates pertaining to the election blog will be posted on the MSA page as well as my Facebook page. (;

I hope that all MSA members will turn up during the upcoming elections, believe me, much effort has been put in to ensure that this election is successful. 

"Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more."

Head of Election Committee,
Izzat Arslan


No comments:

Post a Comment